BASCC validation engineers can perform all the required routine qualification tests on all types of clean air device equipment. It’s vital for all clean air devices to be routinely tested in line with regulatory standards such as BS 5726:2005, BS EN 12469:2000, ISO 14644, to ensure continual compliance, protection of the product & protection of the operator.
Our specialist engineers can perform various performance and safety tests as part of a routine service agreement or ad-hoc service visit. Available tests include:
Our specialist engineers can service & maintain the following clean air devices:
- Microbiological Safety Cabinets (Class I/II/III).
- VLAF laminar flow units.
- HLAF laminar flow units.
- Isolator Units.
- Downflow benches.
- Downflow booths.
Please contact us should you have any other type of clean air device that’s not listed above.
- Check operation of all switches, alarms & pressure gauges.
- Inspection & replacement of all air filters (If required.
- Airflow velocity verification.
- Light level verification.
- Noise level verification.
- HEPA DOP filter integrity test.
- Non-Viable particle count verification.
- Smoke visualisation studies including editing service (Option of professional camera crew service – Grade A).
- KI-Discus – Operator protection test (BS EN 12469:2000)